Your gaming rigs

Windows Vista Home Premium x32

Intel Core 2 DUO CPU 6600 2.40GHz
4G RAM
250GB HD
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
20' Dell 2007WFP Flatscreen
Creative SB X-Fi Soundcard
Dell A525 2.1 Stereos with Subwoofer
Plantronics .Audio 750 DSP Computer Headset
ST290 PRO Joystick
Saitek Eclispe I Keyboard

IMG_1522.jpg
 
Intel C2D 3.2Ghz
GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3R
8Gb DDR2 8500
Old X1600 Pro Video
2x250Gb Seagate in Raid 0
500 Watt Antec PS
Vista Ultimate 64bit/ Mac OS X/ Ubuntu
Free Dust in the vents(free/gift)
More Dust in the vents (free/gift)

how did u get ur x1600 pro working with osx? I cant get mine to work on my hackintosh.
 
hours and hours, maybe months of fooling around and trying different distros. I got lucky using IPC's distro and used one of the ATI's driver. It still gives me panics during boot but I don't used this system all that much with OS X. If you want a decent hackintosh, try the WindPC Net100 and check out useless ninjas site for a how to guide. They also have info on a specific distro you'll need. I used the same distro on the Intel Atom board. Works fine and with Kalyways too!

how did u get ur x1600 pro working with osx? I cant get mine to work on my hackintosh.
 
hours and hours, maybe months of fooling around and trying different distros. I got lucky using IPC's distro and used one of the ATI's driver. It still gives me panics during boot but I don't used this system all that much with OS X. If you want a decent hackintosh, try the WindPC Net100 and check out useless ninjas site for a how to guide. They also have info on a specific distro you'll need. I used the same distro on the Intel Atom board. Works fine and with Kalyways too!

Thanks, I don;t think I want to mess with it. If i want to try a new distro i have to dl it, put it on a flash drive and boot off that because my DVD drive in my pc, used to be part of a sony external dvd burner. I have kalyway 10.5.2 but that doesn't work. Thanks anyway, I owe you one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top