Some Suggestions

BobWango

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
1,839
im here building a new pc for my friend, and i picked up a EVGA 275 GTX video card for him, with the EVGA 790i 3-way SLI. i was told by someone that EVGA wasnt even worth the money, but i was told by some other people that they are good cards. what are your suggestions?
 
EVGA is a very good company to go with. I have 3 friends who have had/have EVGA cards, and they didnt have a single problem with them
 
EVGA is my go to company for Motherboards and Video cards. Although Mushkin(my favorite RAM and PSU maker) is now stepping into the video card market so I'm afraid I'll probably be buying from them from now on for graphics cards. EVGA will always be my motherboard manufacturer though.

Overall, EVGA is amazing.
 
typically very nice stuff, mostly the same price or $10 more, which is worth it for the lifetime warranty. I've found they do more overclocked editions, which tend to be a bad value because you can just overclock it yourself.
 
Lol how can you go wrong with that? Evga is a perfect brand. The only crappy nvidia brands imo are BFG and PNY.
 
EVGA is my go to company for Motherboards and Video cards. Although Mushkin(my favorite RAM and PSU maker) is now stepping into the video card market so I'm afraid I'll probably be buying from them from now on for graphics cards. EVGA will always be my motherboard manufacturer though.

Overall, EVGA is amazing.

Exactly the same with me. I'm loving my eVGA Motherboard and GPU as well as my Mushkin RAM. :)
 
sweet thank you for the suggestions :) i will soon be buying the same cards for myself when im ready to rebuild. atm for my own pc im running dual XFX 8800GTX video cards with the XFX 780i 3way sli. so when i rebuild im sure ill notice a good difference between the two. thanks everyone!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top