Let's go over this one time, and NOT turn this into a repeat of the other thread, OK guys?
The one thing you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT do around here is ask for a promotion; it pretty much guarantees you won't get one. With all due respect, this is happening all too often lately, and that's exactly what I read this topic as, from start to finish. Here's a few things to look into:
First off: You aren't MAUL verified. If you're at all serious about eGO, you need to be verified; it's the backbone of the server management system. It's simple, easy, and takes five minutes at most. Go to the MAUL tab at the top of this page, and go from there. The instructions should be very self-explanatory.
Second: We all mentioned in the other topic that you need to be noticed. Personally, I've never seen your name once until the last 24 hours. Granted, I mostly hang out in Avalanche and occasionally venture out to Donner, but that's not the point; forum activity shows that you're interested in keeping tabs with everyone and enjoying the social aspect of the game. Your profile shows that you signed up back in February; interestingly enough, you've been here longer than I have. However, the post differential is 6:166, in my favor. Two of those posts are in this topic already, and at least one was in the locked one. Not that you have to be VizierKane active

P), but you want to be recognized.
Third: Follow the ingame rules and help keep the servers running smoothly. You don't quite have the admin toolbox, but you can still help admins by informing them of problems. Ventrilo and Steam Friends are what you need if there's a problem and no admins present. I'm absolutely not advocating mass-PMing Leadership/Council, but there is ALWAYS an admin around somewhere. That's how big eGO is; let people get to know you (for good things!), and you could be remembered when the "who's this =(e)= ingame?" question comes up. Along the same train of thought, try not to start new topics to continue discussions; if a topic is locked, there's a reason for it.
As a general bit of advice (one that really applies anywhere), don't ever start off with "I'm 12 years old"; to be honest, it gave me a bad impression right off the bat, of a child pleading for a promotion.
EDIT: Thinking about it now, can you even join eGO if you're under 13? There are laws governing that sort of thing, and most privacy policies demand that you're 13 or over to join their forums. I recall hearing something about it, but I can't remember at the moment. Just throwing it out there as another reason why NOT to mention your age. We don't discriminate based on it, but it certainly can leave an impression. I don't mean to shoot you down, but it just came to mind, and goes along with the above statement.
Please forgive me if I'm coming off as condescending to you; it's not intentional. This is more or less a recap of everything that's in the various sticky topics of value as well as some relatively common-sense wisdom. Feel free to PM me with questions you might have. Just remember to read the stickied topics and use Search to find answers when necessary. This community is very well-designed and self-explanatory; take advantage of that.