Randomizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
101
Hey, have you guys ever played on a Randomizer server? It's one in which you spawn as a random class, with random weapons that may or may not go with your class.

For example, you can spawn as a medic with a sniper rifle, stickies, and a wrench, or as a scout with a rocket launcher, a pistol, and a bonesaw. Sounds crazy, right? It's fun and hilarious. :D

But I think eGO ought to maybe try its hand on one of these... maybe on the Fun Server for an event? It'd be awesome!
 
Thought we had another thread.

But No, I haven't - Ive heard alot of things about it. But Being the OCD freak I am, I CANT HAVE BORKED GAME MODELS, DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTE!! *head splodes*
 
Thought we had another thread.

Did we? Oh, my bad, didn't see it.

But No, I haven't - Ive heard alot of things about it. But Being the OCD freak I am, I CANT HAVE BORKED GAME MODELS, DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTE!! *head splodes*

Haha, you'd go nuts then watching people use the grenade launchers and revolvers. Or worse yet... they spy wielding the minigun at a downwards angle with only one hand!
 
Last edited:
never played anything like that, but it sounds freekin awesome.

obviously it's possible, but does anyone know how easy it would be to set this kind of server up?
SSMonkey, if you know any servers can you put up the IP (are we allowed to put up non-eGO server IP's on the forum?) or jst send it to me via PM?
 
That server was a blast! The random weapons with classes looked funny, easy to tell whose a spy. ;)
 
never played anything like that, but it sounds freekin awesome.

obviously it's possible, but does anyone know how easy it would be to set this kind of server up?
SSMonkey, if you know any servers can you put up the IP (are we allowed to put up non-eGO server IP's on the forum?) or jst send it to me via PM?

Just friend me and we can talk more in Steam Chat. :)
 
Can't remember if there was a thread here or if it was on the steam forums.

bah nevermind, I'll probably go try it sometime just to fool around.
 
There is no publicly available Randomizer plug-in.
The mod you experienced is private held.

Thread locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top