PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Aug 30, 2009 #1,662 9/10 It's bloody Spiderman, you cant rate it under 9
T Taunt Killing Jawa Rookie Joined Mar 15, 2008 Messages 72 Aug 30, 2009 #1,663 9/10 Although I have no idea who that guy is...I somehow envy his big sword and...manly muscles........................ D:
9/10 Although I have no idea who that guy is...I somehow envy his big sword and...manly muscles........................ D:
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Aug 30, 2009 #1,665 12/10 I really dont know how to feel...
R Retribution Thread Junky Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 808 Aug 31, 2009 #1,666 6/10 because it looks like it's from a game but idk what game and how relevant it is to the game.
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Aug 31, 2009 #1,667 6/10 Southpark yes it's funny but a lil creative?
S Systemdefect I made one post Joined Aug 22, 2009 Messages 11 Sep 2, 2009 #1,670 7/10 gay terrorist?
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Sep 2, 2009 #1,671 Systemdefect said: 7/10 gay terrorist? Click to expand... Hmm... Anyways, 5/10. a monkey and a dog...I dunno.
Systemdefect said: 7/10 gay terrorist? Click to expand... Hmm... Anyways, 5/10. a monkey and a dog...I dunno.
A Anonymous.User(s) Poster Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 214 Sep 4, 2009 #1,672 7/10. Looks cool, i feel like i should know who that is but i dont.
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Sep 4, 2009 #1,673 I have to rate yours again? lmao 85% because it grew on me.
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Sep 4, 2009 #1,674 4/10 moar colors please
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Sep 5, 2009 #1,675 3/10 - Those avatars are lame.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Sep 5, 2009 #1,676 1/10 cause the horned man scares me lol
A American Paradox I made one post Joined Sep 3, 2009 Messages 24 Sep 5, 2009 #1,677 7/10 for southpark
R Robo-Nixon I made one post Joined Aug 23, 2009 Messages 18 Sep 6, 2009 #1,679 8/10 for being scary, I'm hoping that isn't a self portrait?
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Sep 6, 2009 #1,680 0/10 as a rule of thum for that damn meme. buuuutttt, its a really cool one so im giving you a 78%