T Tee Hee Hee EGO Zealot Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 1,473 Mar 24, 2010 #2,181 6/10 A little bit fun but still, I don't know...
L lplkassm Forum Fiend Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 602 Mar 26, 2010 #2,182 8/10 Creative use of the cross and I like the pattern a lot.
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Mar 26, 2010 #2,183 I miss colours 6.9/10
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Mar 26, 2010 #2,184 8/10. The avatar matches the sig
O OSVG EGO Zealot Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 1,527 Mar 26, 2010 #2,185 7/10 looks dark and cool but a little blurry
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Mar 26, 2010 #2,187 8/10 I like the animation =D
Y Yakumo Yukari Active Member Joined Dec 8, 2009 Messages 267 Mar 26, 2010 #2,188 9.5/10 both of them =D
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Mar 26, 2010 #2,190 This is rate avatars, not signatures btw
Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Mar 26, 2010 #2,191 8/10 I have no idea what anime that is, but its well made
mdgrim EGO Addict Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,335 Mar 27, 2010 #2,193 7.5/10 cause it matches the sig =p
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Apr 6, 2010 #2,195 6/10 A bit scary.
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Apr 10, 2010 #2,200 5/10, how can you rate Nitrouszx's avatar 6/10! It looks so good.