C Chase Thread Thumper Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 1,143 Apr 22, 2010 #2,222 2/10 because you've yet to change it, which makes you a phoney!
Funn3lcak3s Thread Junky Joined Oct 20, 2009 Messages 833 Apr 22, 2010 #2,223 I'm not sure why that monkey is doing that but 8/10
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Apr 29, 2010 #2,231 5/10 Not wearing a monocle
T Tee Hee Hee EGO Zealot Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 1,473 Apr 29, 2010 #2,232 7/10 Nice animation but nothing amazing
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Apr 29, 2010 #2,233 9/10 ... The originality is nice. Very good
Y Yakumo Yukari Active Member Joined Dec 8, 2009 Messages 267 May 1, 2010 #2,238 :O I like what I'm seeing 9.8/10
L Ledzo-INACTIVE EGO Zealot Joined Feb 16, 2010 Messages 1,545 May 1, 2010 #2,240 9.75 i like it , looks like naruto