F Fallouttt Poster Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 203 Jul 31, 2010 #2,421 7/10 Highschool zombie manga thing
P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Jul 31, 2010 #2,423 So...simple... 6/10
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Aug 8, 2010 #2,426 9/10 if you drew that, and 5/10 if you did nothing to it.
Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Aug 12, 2010 #2,427 6/10 inb4 "not a penguin"
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Aug 12, 2010 #2,430 9/10 I really like it
Reiz3r I made one post Joined Jul 29, 2010 Messages 14 Aug 18, 2010 #2,433 lol idiot outside nice... 9/10
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Aug 24, 2010 #2,437 Plox -1000/10 i hate clowns
H Heisenberg 99.1 EGO Zealot Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 1,844 Aug 24, 2010 #2,438 10/10 thats so amazing. LOL
Quarktastic I made one post Joined Sep 14, 2009 Messages 12 Aug 24, 2010 #2,439 7 /10 its too... simple :\
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Aug 24, 2010 #2,440 I like more simple stuff And i dont like Gif pictures with no border 5/10