A Austin Famous Joined Jul 30, 2010 Messages 540 Feb 9, 2011 #2,561 I like it. 8.9/10 Mine is Green Man.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Feb 9, 2011 #2,562 Autin I love it 10/10 (but in reality 6/10) its funny and random thats what I like about it!
S Smile [inactive] Thread Junky Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 917 Feb 15, 2011 #2,563 9/10 Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
Lucas15 〈ಠ‿ಠ〉 =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 5,781 Feb 17, 2011 #2,565 8-9/10 Can't really choose.
F Fallouttt Poster Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 203 Feb 17, 2011 #2,566 Oh man I cant wait to ra.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Oh man I cant wait to ra.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Feb 20, 2011 #2,568 8/10 ... I like the logo but not the background or text. Good job.
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Mar 8, 2011 #2,569 Pure magic, not every day I give a 10/10.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Mar 8, 2011 #2,570 I like the eye balls =P 8/10
K Krysalist Poster Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 172 Mar 9, 2011 #2,571 5/10 - It's a nice avatar, but it's just too common and like badly rendered (I think that's the word?)
5/10 - It's a nice avatar, but it's just too common and like badly rendered (I think that's the word?)
G GlobalRoyal Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 21, 2010 Messages 2,377 Mar 9, 2011 #2,572 I will rate that as a 10/10 because i love it and i hope you make some more.
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Mar 10, 2011 #2,573 7/10 ... I like the image but wish something was done in the background. Still good
M Mr. Boe Jangles Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 3,485 Mar 15, 2011 #2,574 1/10 If I were a girl I would want to have 2 eyes.... LOL next person, have fun with mine
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Mar 15, 2011 #2,575 OMG BOE!! 10000000/10 But in all reality 8/10 I really love the pose and its in black and white
Mr.Game Forum Fiend Joined Feb 2, 2011 Messages 695 Mar 15, 2011 #2,576 shiznoe... 7.5/10 I can't make out exactly what it is
P Power EGO Zealot Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 1,510 Apr 3, 2011 #2,577 Reminds me of some old school games. 9/10