Rate the above user's avatar!!! *****

6/10

Pretty neat. Don't like the text placement though, and the fire from the sniper should be layered over the sniper. Also too detailed background. But that's just my taste of avatars ;) Like it alot though.

Also: I made the penguin avatar, Naku! And tbh all I ever thought of when making it was: Penguin. And had to fit his name in there somewhere :>
 
4/10

Eh, I don't really find it creative or anything (no offense). Was going to rate it at 1 but nah, the colors look good.

Btw I didn't make my avatar. Some nooby fan made it for me in another forum while I was a moderator over there so hate on it all you want. :P
 
4/10

Eh, I don't really find it creative or anything (no offense). Was going to rate it at 1 but nah, the colors look good.

Btw I didn't make my avatar. Some nooby fan made it for me in another forum while I was a moderator over there so hate on it all you want. :P

no fence taken' :P

I know what you mean. Just wanted to keep it simple, that's how I like things.
Details = Mess = Not good.

On topic: 6/10

I like to look at it for some reason :/
 
I like how it looks but I think it can be in better quality. More crystalized, HD looking.

Other than that, it's pretty simple and straight to the point. I like simple-ness
7/10
 
i like fsjals but theyre supposed to be handdrawn
draw the eGO symbol yourself and it would be a 9 or 10
 
I honestly don't like things that are square. It would look much nicer if you only rendered it with the sniper guy and VP-77.

7/10 - Pretty okay looking background. Not bad, but I don't like the shape square. :P
I'd give it 9/10 w/o the background.
 
Never understood those meme things.. and why they're so popular. Same with the penguins.

Anyways.
7/10- The eGO emblem on the helmet is just slapped on there.

Mine got kind of messed up when I uploaded it. It's a png but it put a background on it for some reason. And the shadow under it looks really dark on here :/ oh well.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top