J Jubei EGO Addict Joined Dec 22, 2007 Messages 1,339 Oct 15, 2008 #341 8/10 No - I just googled Jubei and resized it. Best 5 minutes of my life!
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Oct 15, 2008 #342 Jubei said: 8/10 No - I just googled Jubei and resized it. Best 5 minutes of my life! Click to expand... lol 7/10 then xD
Jubei said: 8/10 No - I just googled Jubei and resized it. Best 5 minutes of my life! Click to expand... lol 7/10 then xD
D D-Tektive Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 602 Oct 16, 2008 #343 10/10 plain yet simple as well as unique and with fresh colors
J jewishcarpenter I made one post Joined Oct 13, 2008 Messages 2 Oct 16, 2008 #345 9/10 It's a mighty fine looking button avatar, the shadow looks a little funky though. Otherwise I'd give it a 10.
9/10 It's a mighty fine looking button avatar, the shadow looks a little funky though. Otherwise I'd give it a 10.
D D-Tektive Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 602 Oct 17, 2008 #347 10/10 once again amigo/muchachoes
S Stalkout_002 Poster Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 108 Oct 19, 2008 #349 10/10 i love that scene. "Wait wait wait wait, what are we fighting for anyway?" ... "Umm... i actually forgot"
10/10 i love that scene. "Wait wait wait wait, what are we fighting for anyway?" ... "Umm... i actually forgot"
G =[Ga]= Chris Active Member Joined Aug 18, 2008 Messages 394 Oct 21, 2008 #351 7/10 Might wanna get that eye thing checked out, lol.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Oct 21, 2008 #352 6/10 ok but a bit plain
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Oct 21, 2008 #353 7/10, looks better as a spray
R R3POMAN EGO Addict Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,178 Oct 26, 2008 #355 10/10 very cool and batman is win anyways lol
X xPeRt Rookie Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 57 Oct 26, 2008 #356 7/10 "the easy button is big, round and RED"