Mobilize EGO Addict Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 1,193 Dec 31, 2008 #502 4/10 I don't get that stuff x'd
B BORAT! EGO Zealot Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,843 Dec 31, 2008 #504 1/4 its plain and not really funny
P PovV I made one post Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 25 Dec 31, 2008 #505 I like it cuz I like edgegamers but, lacks imagination 6/10
B BerlinGreen Rookie Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 56 Dec 31, 2008 #506 8/10 Looks a little clutterd Eg. Hard to read But it's sweet!
S Slicerer Rookie Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 76 Dec 31, 2008 #507 6/10 Nothing special really Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jan 1, 2009 #508 2/10 nothing really, just a man. Or is that freeman?
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jan 1, 2009 #511 1/10, just a potato, i gave you the 1 for the effort of putting it in
P PotatoCannon EGO Zealot Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 1,519 Jan 1, 2009 #512 3/10 everything there you find under it. You add a spy and yellow back round.
F Frostee Active Member Joined Sep 22, 2007 Messages 277 Jan 1, 2009 #515 I don't like things that close stuff... 3/10
G Gradaluski Active Member Joined Dec 22, 2008 Messages 359 Jan 1, 2009 #518 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
F Frostee Active Member Joined Sep 22, 2007 Messages 277 Jan 1, 2009 #519 You can get banned for stuff like that in your avatar and spamming JK, only if u do it in game 1/10 Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
B BerlinGreen Rookie Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 56 Jan 1, 2009 #520 It seems this is become hateful. Suppose you rate something low, then the person does it right back. It's not nice. Personally, I don't really like avatars that are just a picture of something, I like it to symbolize something. 4/10
It seems this is become hateful. Suppose you rate something low, then the person does it right back. It's not nice. Personally, I don't really like avatars that are just a picture of something, I like it to symbolize something. 4/10