D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jan 18, 2009 #622 5/10 Just a generated image.
Z zippy258 EGO Addict Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 1,228 Jan 18, 2009 #626 Edit: Oh its avatars. 7/10.
G Geno EGO Zealot Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 1,719 Jan 18, 2009 #627 6/10 The avatar doesn't really go with the sig, and I think it'd look better if you rendered the background out
6/10 The avatar doesn't really go with the sig, and I think it'd look better if you rendered the background out
Z zippy258 EGO Addict Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 1,228 Jan 18, 2009 #628 I was lazy the day I uploaded it. I will get a new one at some point 8/10.
J jniscool Active Member Joined Nov 14, 2007 Messages 250 Jan 19, 2009 #631 Nice Darth, good match with the sig. 9/10