Enforce Famous Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 563 Jul 31, 2009 #1,624 8/10 Those are my three divisions also!
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Aug 2, 2009 #1,625 8/10 The End is the new beginning...of the end?
L LandoCalrissian Active Member Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 357 Aug 5, 2009 #1,629 3/10 Scary- I also dont have photoshop
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Aug 5, 2009 #1,630 5/10 Its kind of simple but its pretty cool.
J Jubei EGO Addict Joined Dec 22, 2007 Messages 1,339 Aug 6, 2009 #1,631 8/10 Those things are everywhere.
D Drip Famous Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 450 Aug 7, 2009 #1,632 7.9/10 I facepalmed when I finally understood it.
Mediarocker Active Member Joined Aug 8, 2008 Messages 367 Aug 8, 2009 #1,634 Kill Me said: -10/10 No avatar! Click to expand... 10/10 for epicness
GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 Aug 8, 2009 #1,635 9/10 I see what he did there
Mediarocker Active Member Joined Aug 8, 2008 Messages 367 Aug 8, 2009 #1,636 GTghost said: 9/10 I see what he did there Click to expand... 10/10 I see what you did about him doing what he did there.
GTghost said: 9/10 I see what he did there Click to expand... 10/10 I see what you did about him doing what he did there.
I Iada I made one post Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 9 Aug 9, 2009 #1,638 I like the suit and hat. 10/10. (Plus it kinda looks like me)
RustyPwns! Thread Thumper Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 1,097 Aug 9, 2009 #1,639 Haha, very cute avatar. Might make one of those 9/10
R Rice_Eater Forum Fiend Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 676 Aug 13, 2009 #1,640 9/10 You heard her, she pwns.