Highest level weapon

J-Dog

Rookie
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
55
what is your highest level for a weapon. i know the levels dont matter (right now) but i thought it would be fun.


Mine is a level 96 blutsauger.:chair:

i think i would like it if i coukld gain more health for each needle but have a smaller clipsize

o. and what do you want the higher level to do with your highest level weapons
 
Last edited:
I just got a level 100 Blutsauger last night. I was wicked satisfied despite the fact that the number does nothing. >.>
 
100 Huntsman
97 Bonk! Energy Drink

Hehe. Oh, and a 87 KGB. I hope Valve does something with them. Perhaps something like higher level = higher level of crits.
 
The numbers are a mistake in the coding of the drops, if I remember what my friends said. Somebody accidentally copied a line of code and pasted it somewhere it shouldn't be.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top