- Joined
- Jun 16, 2008
- Messages
- 2,158
I'm running google chrome, but the same thing happens with Firefox.
So, I can get on Edge Gamers and Gmail, that's it.
Any other website I try and get on it, I just get "resolving host" in the bottom left hand corner, then "The webpage is unavailable" page.
I can get on our Counter Strike Servers, but not World of Warcraft. When I try WoW, it just lags really hard and then says "Unable to connect" or whatever.
We tried calling quest, and apparently my mom says "they said the internet in our area would be experiencing problems for the next few hours", but that's hard to believe.
I've checked all my cable connections, they're looking good. Same thing happens on my mom's computer.
Please help, I want my internet back.
EDIT: Google chat works now. Nothing else new...
Edit 2: I can get on pandora now, but I can't load any songs.
So, I can get on Edge Gamers and Gmail, that's it.
Any other website I try and get on it, I just get "resolving host" in the bottom left hand corner, then "The webpage is unavailable" page.
I can get on our Counter Strike Servers, but not World of Warcraft. When I try WoW, it just lags really hard and then says "Unable to connect" or whatever.
We tried calling quest, and apparently my mom says "they said the internet in our area would be experiencing problems for the next few hours", but that's hard to believe.
I've checked all my cable connections, they're looking good. Same thing happens on my mom's computer.
Please help, I want my internet back.
EDIT: Google chat works now. Nothing else new...
Edit 2: I can get on pandora now, but I can't load any songs.
Last edited:









