Sig

BeaverKing

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
622
My sig image uploaded fine and I see it when I'm editting my account settings and whatnot... but can anyone tell me why I don't see it under any of my posts? I can see everyone else's sig images, but not my own... it's 500x200 pixels but its less than 97.blabla KB so... im guessing it has to fit both, not one or the other like it says
 
I looked at your profile. Your profile does not show any picture in your signature. Use the box by the link icon that shows a picture and put the link to the image you want to use. Do not confuse your avatar picture with the picture in your signature. The Black sheep with the Guiness stein is my avatar. The Black and White sheep with my name is my signature.

Try reviewing this thread.

Hope this helped.
 
Last edited:
i did specify a link for my sig picture, i also attempted to upload the same image direct from my desktop... still no luck

and no im not confusing sig with avatar, i know the difference. the sig image shows up when i click the Edit Profile button, but it refuses to display beyond that for whatever reason

i just had to add it in the sig box with BB code... the section underneath there where you can specify a link for a pic or upload one doesnt seem to work anymore tho... uploads and saves it, but doesnt display it for whatever reason... so, ill just do it via bb code in the first signature edit box for now
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top