weird tearing.

Bravo Company

Forum Fiend
Joined
Mar 30, 2009
Messages
645
While I was playing BIA:Hells Highway the graphics magicly turned their self as low as possible without me touching any settings, I was playing on high but the game looked like it was on low. So I cranked my settings up in cataylst (had it on application settings, now its on full quality) and I got my graphics back but the grass is doing weird stuff. At first I thought it was my graphics card/cpu over heating because I was playing it alot that day.
I let my computer take a break that night but its still tearing for grass and its getting frustrating enough to break game play

kinda hard to take a pic of it but here is the best I got

weirdtearing.jpg


My graphics card is a visiontek 3870 512 MB on a factory OC running at around 55C while playing
CPU: Phenom 9500 quad (~2.2GHZ) running at around 50C while playing.


Help?
 
Have you tried updating or reinstalling your video drivers (using a driver cleaner as well)?

Something may have been corrupted.
 
Well it just started happening yesterday, and Hells Highway is the only game doing it so I don't think its my drivers.
 
Have you tried updating the game to the latest version? This looks more like a game issue than anything else. If you have updated, you might want to try a reinstall.
 
its an error in either the driver of one of the files in the game or you might have a file going curupt you might nee to do a clean install of the game to fix it of look around for patches
 
Looked around for any patches and didn't find anything, opened up the binarys folder and it didn't have a patcher so I'm reinstalling, deleted the folder and everything.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top