Team Fortress 2 Trouble

Super88

Famous
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
529
Hey guys.

Im just going to get the point here. Sometimes when I start up TF2, the game will load, but the screen will keep minimizing itself. I'll try to click on the icon on the taskbar to maxmize it again, but it still minimizes itself. Its like everytime the main menu comes up, the screen goes away and brings me to my desktop.

Another problem is that when I disconnect from a server and try to join another one, the game will crash and make my desktop black. Theres an error message after it, but I forgot to write it down. This is extremely annoying.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
 
It did this to me constantly. My solution was to defrag your cache files and verify the files. I'm not sure if these did fix it, or it just stopped. I'm pretty sure they did though. Please give it a try and post back. So annoying..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top