Members Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphoric

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
1,461
Hey everyone,

I have been reading some threads on our division, and i read a few that just... "they shouldn't even be here"

About e's complaining, about e's applying for admin ship.

"APPLYING?????"

Did you not read the rules when you joined??

And with the members complaining, they complain because of a free kill in
jail,an admin kicked him/her, and other stuff that they shouldn't be
complaining about.


another e was mistreating another e, when i saw this i was very disappointed, It made me a little upset to see an e act like this, the person didn't even care about the rules, I'm sure he/she didn't even read them, they just joined for the admin, and that's another thing, I'm thinking that a lot of e's just join because of admin they don't care about eGO they just think, " Oh hey free admin i can do whatever i want, SWEET"


I'm not blaming ANYONE in this post,and i don't mean that ALL members do it, i just want to say to all what i have seen on the servers, and it's very frustrating to see all of this. :glare:

No need to reply, i would just be glad if you read and understand.
 
Your right, but im sorry to say was it REALLY needed for you to post this? All of the complaints and pointless posts are taken care of by admins, and i think the admins are good at getting the point across, and explaining things such as you talked about.
 
Your right, but im sorry to say was it REALLY needed for you to post this? All of the complaints and pointless posts are taken care of by admins, and i think the admins are good at getting the point across, and explaining things such as you talked about.

I know, but i was extremely tempted to do this, i know the admins are doing the job, and they're dong a great job, T_T sorry won't happen again.
 
I think that complaining is pointless, like some like you said in jail complain about freekilling, but sometimes its not really there fault because they were involved in a crossfire and after they will spam Freekiller, give me an ST next round blablabla... I agree with you Kpo13 that some should review the rules.

For me, the only thing I care when im playing is that everyone is having a good time playing and enjoys playing on our servers so that they can say: Well you know eGO is really an awesome place, I should maybe join blablabla... So by doing this everyone gets a chance to enjoy having an experience like that.
 
I am posting this because people don't read the stickys!

and i have read the stickys numerous times.
 
-.-

Ok there is no need of posting any more replies, advisors, do your thing.
 
This has been beaten to death, and don't worry the admins are keeping an eye out for this stuff.
 
If you have a problem with a specific member or see a member being disrespectful, it's better to tell an advisor in private
 
If you have a problem with a specific member or see a member being disrespectful, it's better to tell an advisor in private

Yeah i know, and it isn't a specific member, its "new" members in general, not all.
 
prolly no need for this thread. but agreed. e's should know better. i have seen many e''s get kicked and banned this week! disapointing to see.
 
wow, !up big time Kpo13, it makes total sense and great for you that you posted this !
good job
 
Complaining about complaining? Priceless.

Read the stickies people, please.

Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top