- Joined
- Aug 21, 2007
- Messages
- 1,991
Hey guys,
The Euro server isnt really running right now, and because i'm a European (as one of many) i'm trying my best to keep this server. I want this because i also like a low ping once in a while
.
My question is now: Can all or some European guys help fill this server up, till it gets known? US people that play during night-time can always join btw...
I think we need 6 or more people in the server to help fill it up.
A suggestion to the Council is then. Perhaps a rotation-server is better then 24/7 colmar which is running right now. Or make it a 24/7 AVA/Donner, those maps are populair.
Hope we can keep the Euro-server!!
Alias[DAM]
The Euro server isnt really running right now, and because i'm a European (as one of many) i'm trying my best to keep this server. I want this because i also like a low ping once in a while
.My question is now: Can all or some European guys help fill this server up, till it gets known? US people that play during night-time can always join btw...
I think we need 6 or more people in the server to help fill it up.
A suggestion to the Council is then. Perhaps a rotation-server is better then 24/7 colmar which is running right now. Or make it a 24/7 AVA/Donner, those maps are populair.
Hope we can keep the Euro-server!!
Alias[DAM]










talked with house about this as well.


