A DIFFERENT kind of bounty...

=[Ga]= AutoDMC

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
1,113
We have threads giving bounties for killing arch nemesi.

We have threads giving bounties for killing friends.

We have threads giving bounties for killing ourselves.

Now, for a different kind of bounty:

AutoDMC's Screenshot Bounty!

Time to put that F5 key to work. This bounty is for screenshots of AutoDMC on Turbine. Here's the payment structure:

*** 50 Casino Cash bonus for a screenshot containing AutoDMC saying "Hello, Turbine!" in (ALL)chat.

100 Casino Cash for a screenshot of the scoreboard, showing AutoDMC seeding Turbine. (Bonus 100 Casino Cash if it shows YOU also seeding Turbine.)

100 Casino Cash for a screenshot that just contains AutoDMC on Turbine (Cannot be taken in the spawn room, that'd be too easy)

250 Casino Cash for a screenshot of AutoDMC next to his sentry gun

250 Casino Cash for a screenshot of AutoDMC not playing Engineer

500 Casino Cash for a screenshot containing AutoDMC and at least one of: A Nurse From Texas, NecroNancy, Beaverbeliever, xosniper, Rellik, or Use My Teleporter
(Cannot be taken in the spawn room, that'd be too easy)

500 Casino Cash for a screenshot of AutoDMC next to his spray (either the Mudkipz spray or the Smeghead spray)

1000 Casino Cash for turning in a Killcam when you've been killed by AutoDMC (500 Casino Cash bonus if the screenshot is AWESOME, as decided by me.)

500 Casino Cash for a killcam of Cindy the Sentry Gun killing you.

I have 36000 Casino Cash to give away, and it's first come first serve!

I usually play between 9PM and 1AM, Central Standard Time. See you on Turbine!

SCREENSHOTS MUST BE POSTED HERE. Please resize your screenshots, or use the "attachment" system of the board so the thread doesn't get stretched all out of proportion. Thanks!

This contest will run until I'm out of cash!

Finally: You can only get the bounty for one screenshot of each type. For example, if you get a screenshot of me playing Scout, you can't get another bounty for a screenshot of me playing Pyro... but you're still eligible for all other bounties.
 
Last edited:
Man, this is totally going to fill up my screenshot folder.................WITH YOUR DEATHSSSZZSZSZSZSSS
 
WooHoo!!!

50 Casino Cash bonus for a screenshot containing AutoDMC saying "Hello, Turbine!" in (ALL)chat.

100 Casino Cash for a screenshot that just contains AutoDMC on Turbine (Cannot be taken in the spawn room, that'd be too easy)

250 Casino Cash for a screenshot of AutoDMC next to his sentry gun

250 Casino Cash for a screenshot of AutoDMC not playing Engineer

500 Casino Cash for a screenshot of AutoDMC next to his spray (either the Mudkipz spray or the Smeghead spray)

= 1150 Casino Cash

Cha-ching!!!
 
CASHD-1.jpg


CASH'D! Gratz natXavieR! You guys can ask natXavieR, I don't make it difficult to get the screenshots!

See you guys on Turbine tomorrow evening!
 
Ok, just finished these! All done from Opposite team as AutoDMC.

#1: Deathcam of AutoDMC killing me (very epic) :thumbup:
#2: Look at chat, AutoDMC says: Hello Turbine! (in all chat)
#3: Scoreboard of me Seeding with AutoDMC :P

More to come :biggrin:
 
CASHD-beaverbeliever.jpg


Nice.

Beaverbeliever, you have a certified deathcam of me, and a deathcam I'd call awesome (That Engineer is pissed off!) That's 1000 for the deathcam, and 500 bonus for awesome. 1500! Ca-ching!

50 points for the screenshot with Hello, Turbine. 1550!

Screenshot of mee seeding, for 100. And you're seeding as well, so an additional 100! 1750! Badaboom!

Make sure you've added me to steamfriends (link in siggy!) and keep an eye on my status. I seed most of the day, with my tag, so make sure you come in when I've removed the S and am playing Turbine. Remember, only Turbine screenshots count!
 
CASHD-beaverbeliever.jpg


Nice.

Beaverbeliever, you have a certified deathcam of me, and a deathcam I'd call awesome (That Engineer is pissed off!) That's 1000 for the deathcam, and 500 bonus for awesome. 1500! Ca-ching!

50 points for the screenshot with Hello, Turbine. 1550!

Screenshot of mee seeding, for 100. And you're seeding as well, so an additional 100! 1750! Badaboom!

Make sure you've added me to steamfriends (link in siggy!) and keep an eye on my status. I seed most of the day, with my tag, so make sure you come in when I've removed the S and am playing Turbine. Remember, only Turbine screenshots count!


Thanks for the contribution! I will keep it up :biggrin:
 
oh dang auto's making fancy award images too :D
great auto! just to make me even more paranoid already! are you tryin to make me avoid you? D: haha
 
I was on the opposite team, so If I ever got to see him, I had to fight off about 5 guys and a sentry gun :P
 
great auto! just to make me even more paranoid already! are you tryin to make me avoid you? D: haha

Actually, I was thinking of somebody turning in a killcam of me as Heavy utterly destroying their friends, standing in front of my spray, being ubercharged by NecroNancy, therefore earning a cool 2500 with one hit of the F5 key :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top