A DIFFERENT kind of bounty...

I imagine if I don't know it's not me, I can't say no... however, I know what times I play, and I know what I'm doing when I'm playing, and if I see a screenshot that looks out of line or obviously set up by somebody not me, I reserve the right to call shenanigans and disqualify a screenshot :D

20080713.jpg
 
Last edited:
It won't give me full size screenshots so I can verify... when I click "Full Size" it gives me the thumbnail again :( Just use the board attachment feature...
 
Thank you Davincivirus.

While it's fun being the target of paparazzi, it's a bit unnerving to be building a sentry, turn around, and there's a Scout RIGHT THERE just STARING AT ME.

...

(Oh yeah, screenshot)

So, let's see what we've got.

You get 50 Casino cash for Hello Turbine.

100 Casino Cash for an AutoDMC Shot

250 For a shot with me next to my sentry, and
500 for a shot of me next to my spray.

1000 for the killcams, but I simply can't give you the 500 bonus because (1) the Engie is covered in pee, and (2) you turned in a screenie for you sapping my favorite dispenser.

CASHD-davinci.jpg


I've added another way to make cash! If you turn in a killcam of Cindy the Sentry Gun killing you, you get 500 Casino Cash! You can tell Cindy because she'll proudly tell you that AutoDMC built her :D

Keep 'em comin' lads!
 
Sad news lads...

My computer is now a slighly humorous slagheap. It died in it's sleep of a bad motherboard.

I'd known my computer was having troubles, because the SMART on my system drive was reporting drive errors. However, I had that drive monitored and was keeping an eye on it. I even had a drive ready to swap if need be.

But sometime last night my computer gave up the ghost. When I got up this morning, the video refused to come on. Upon taking the graphics card out and plugging the video directly onto the onboard graphics, I could get so far as to see the POST screen before the screen got covered in gibberish.

Other than the SMART errors, this computer hasn't thrown up even so much as a post error or a non-driver-related bluescreen in a year and a half. "Bad motherboard" was the LAST diagnosis I expected this morning.

It was a cheap motherboard, but it worked well for this long. I'll have to save up to get a new motherboard as the computer will need to be rebuilt (and I'm still looking for permanent employment that allows me cash to buy fun things). It may be a while before I can play again; my backup computer is an old laptop that thinks XP is the shizzle, so no TF2 on this baby.

I'll make a new thread to restart this bounty when my computer is back in working order, as I've had fun and I think you guys have had fun as well. Wish me luck!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top