Best MMORPG (2009)

Whats the best MMORPG of 2009?


  • Total voters
    93

zippy258

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
1,228
Best MMORPG (2009)


Hello all. This is a simple poll/contest to see which mmorpg is most favored by eGO! The only rules are that you dont vote more then twice, and that you atleast try to stay on topic.

Currnet Rankings

1.WoW
2.GW
3.EVE and Aion are tied.
4.Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Darkfall, WoW, Maplestory, Silkroad, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Fallen Earth, Gemstone, Dragon Ball Online, Runescape, and Warhammer are tied for 4th.​
 
Last edited:
Should've saved it for December when all the new mmo's come out(GA, Mortal Online, etc)
 
I think Vanguard: Saga of Heroes needs some love. I don't want to pay monthly for games anymore, but if I did THAT would be the MMO that I would still play. They have a trial now too. ;)
 
Well, if it is best MMORPG of 2009, it should be MMORPGs that came out in 2009, there are alot of options there that do not fit that supposed requirement.
 
Warhammer Online

Nothing beats warhammer backstory, nothing...
 
Aion
i think it's gonna be amazing

right now having fun w/ Rappelz tho :D
 
omg how could it not be maplestory???

I know reasons, it has WAY too much immature kids in the game, you aren't even greeted nicely when you join, you'll be treated like dirt, until your level 80 and higher, plus the FMKing and others that hogs all the Free market 1, 2, 3 and more, if you took there spot, they would Kill steal until you quit the game, The economy is also bad, the money revolves around NX and gach, if you don't have NX, it'll be rough to level up throughout your mapling life, and many mean players that won't even give you a chance to play, I only play until I was level 65, I was fed up of wasting NX, and crap for mesos, and trying to grind all day to get to 70. I quit the game, too much bad players that won't take newbies nicely, mostly because the ones who ask for help, and they would just reply with a vulgar word, or "GTFO NOOB" kinda thing, I hate those people, also if you report a hacker, Nexon won't do anything until they get 100 reports on them, one guild in there reported a newbie just for fun, and got his friends to report him also, and he got banned from the server.

Back on topic:

I choose World of warcraft :D.
 
Last edited:
They're all the same to me.
You log on.
You level up.
There's no end to the game (unless you quit).
There's no point.
When you quit, you realize you wasted a lot of time on a pointless game.

I used to be into mmo's when I had nothing else better to do. But now, it's just a memory of wasted time.

But GuildWars was the one I played for awhile. I tried others and they were no good to me. MapleStory was just plain addicting, I'd stay away from that game if I were you. You'll end up just logging on and grinding till your eyes hurt. There's also SO MUCH bad grammar in the community lol.

Yup, I quit mmo's. Pointless. I like the action of FPS' better ;)
 
Last edited:
I've been playing the beta of Aion, and I have to admit. Even when they have closed the betas during the week, I can still hear the music from the game. I do miss it and can't wait for the next closed beta section where they will have PVP in the Abyss!
 
Back
Top