F@NB0Y$ Team Fortress 2

=[Ga]= AutoDMC

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
1,113
lol. those are some great comics. especially " how many whacks does it take ". good stuff.
 
I love you sir, First for knowing Fanboys, I've been following his web comic since he first ran it, and I can't wait to see his future stuff, his current story arc is lolz.
Once I get some stuff working on my comp I shall be joining in the hunt for screenshots!
 
It's a good comic, the only problem is the guy follows the same update cycle of VG Cats... updates once in a blue moon.
 
Well, he actually did a really good job for a few years of updating at least once a week, but usually updating twice.

It's just... in April... until just recently... he got writer's cramp and just disappeared :/

But I've been talking to him (gearing up for a guest comic from Missing Number) and he seems to be all back.
 
lol at the whiney the pooh one when it said "thats wat tiggers do best" and hes a demo i tought thats kinda racist lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top