Cashworks

Darkshade

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
766
Guys ever since we got Cashworks back it has had people in it, but not enough anyone seeding we need help in this server. If we want to keep it we have to get it into the top 100 it is currently at 354 . So lets help it get up and stay up! Who's with me?
 
I'll try, if Turbine isn't full I'll jump into cashworks instead of another server. Only problem is you need more people just to play, from what I've seen at night seeders are abundant in the cashworks server.
 
I hope you realize that this is the 3rd "Lets get cashworks to top 100" topic.
I'm all for it, but you need to stop posting duplicate topics
 
I hope you realize that this is the 3rd "Lets get cashworks to top 100" topic.
I'm all for it, but you need to stop posting duplicate topics

Bob loves that map, but he is right about the multiple threads.

and what is with that sig bob, you wanna have a domination fight i see, BRING IT O...........(gets burned from behind)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top