PC problems

ChaosCat

EGO Addict
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
1,350
For a while now, everything I've tried to fix this same problem never works. It mostly started around the time of an itunes update but I'm not sure that's the issue. My pc first gives me buble saying a local network cable is unpluged. I repair the connection and still get thesame message. If i'm not runnig any games and just on my desktop it will crash randomly. It will takw multiple hits to the start button to get it to start up. Uusually after it starts up it doesnt stay on and just crashes again. I have to eventually go and hit the off switch in the bck to make it work.Recently today, while browsing for something on Fps banana, a virus warning came up that said I needed to run a scan. as i was about to my pc crashed and will not go on again. nothing seems to work and I need some help if possible.

EDIT: I fixed my problem by using the method below to test my PSU to see if it was dead. It turns out the PSU is dead and needs replacing
Method I tried: http://www.overclock.net/faqs/96712-how-jump-start-power-supply-psu.html
 
Last edited:
Good, now u know whats giving u the problems. Thanks for the post btw, i seriously didn't know u could do that!

So ur getting a new psu?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top