I have a bunch of layer 3 switches that work, but I think I need to sell them. What do you think they're worth, or what would be a realistic amount to ask for each unit?
I have:
8x Avaya Cajun P334T 48-port
1x Avaya Cajun P333T 24-port
Two of the P334T switches have fiber optic expansions, and everything works. I tested all ports and consoled into a few of them. I want to sell these to help pay for the restoration of my wrecked car.
What would be a reasonable sum to ask for? I'm still fairly new to the enterprise level networking thing. Especially since these are used switches.
-Xen
I have:
8x Avaya Cajun P334T 48-port
1x Avaya Cajun P333T 24-port
Two of the P334T switches have fiber optic expansions, and everything works. I tested all ports and consoled into a few of them. I want to sell these to help pay for the restoration of my wrecked car.
What would be a reasonable sum to ask for? I'm still fairly new to the enterprise level networking thing. Especially since these are used switches.
-Xen











