- Joined
- Nov 1, 2008
- Messages
- 608
So it seems i haven't killed everyone yet. Here are the ones left.
Zoomer
I thought for sure i got them all
Oh well. I'm giving myself until next Friday to do this, if not, then i will record myself playing chubby bunny and eat a couple of Mustoreos. Kpo will make sure i don't fake any of this won't ya 
Well, wish me luck then.
Oh and by the way, when i kill one, i will take something off. Like, for example. I kill Zoomer, i get to pick which thing i take off, like the singing. Even if i kill both of them i still have to do one.
I WILL NOT GO AFTER ILL LEGEND. As quoted by him "Still in Florida my friend
"
Singing has been taken off.
Zoomer
I thought for sure i got them all
Oh well. I'm giving myself until next Friday to do this, if not, then i will record myself playing chubby bunny and eat a couple of Mustoreos. Kpo will make sure i don't fake any of this won't ya 
Well, wish me luck then.
Oh and by the way, when i kill one, i will take something off. Like, for example. I kill Zoomer, i get to pick which thing i take off, like the singing. Even if i kill both of them i still have to do one.
I WILL NOT GO AFTER ILL LEGEND. As quoted by him "Still in Florida my friend
" Singing has been taken off.
Last edited:











Legends back. and i cant wait for this. I think it should be knife every advisor and DL ive done that 


















