Hey just wanted to pop in and wish you guys the best of luck tomorrow at the DoD vs INS Scrim July, 11th at 8pm Est.
I know we've got some really cool ppl in the DoD Div. I've had a small taste of how you guys roll. Hopeful I can return the favor, soon. Possibly tomorrow.
After the scrim I'd like to invite the whole DoD Division of EGO to have some drinks!! We'll be meeting down at Judars, no need to bring your own sand bags, we have enough for everyone! Lot's of free parking, too.
Best Darn Kebob's in town!! There good! REAL good!!
I know we've got some really cool ppl in the DoD Div. I've had a small taste of how you guys roll. Hopeful I can return the favor, soon. Possibly tomorrow.
After the scrim I'd like to invite the whole DoD Division of EGO to have some drinks!! We'll be meeting down at Judars, no need to bring your own sand bags, we have enough for everyone! Lot's of free parking, too.
Best Darn Kebob's in town!! There good! REAL good!!


















