DOD VS INS July 11th!

eachdraidh

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
942
DoD vs INS scrim. The INS guys want us to come to their servers to play a few rounds on their new map Karam, and a few rounds on Almaden. Lets show these guys how we play DOD in INS.

Ip is 208.43.76.154:27015 and come in vent for password.

That's 8 pm est 7 central 6 mountain 5 pacific.

If you think you will show up please reply to this post so we can get a number.

Lastly, INS is a free mod. It costs nothing to play!
 
I'll play

Edit: Just installed the game a few hours ago. Its alot of fun :)
 
Last edited:
I will try to be there, I don't know whats going on tonight at that time but I'll try.

Havn't played karam yet but almaden will be fun.
 
Ahh,I can't,it would be around 8 am here and I can use the comp @ normally 10 lol sorry guys anyways good luck to both the teams, I can't choose which to cheer on lol I love both XD
 
Sorry boys and gals I wont be able to make it, going to a BBQ/UFC100 party. Let me know how bad we kicked their ass.
 
Hmmm I am intrigued! I have a game at 745 Pacific time so i might be able to join in! Ill install the game now!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top