- Joined
- Jun 19, 2009
- Messages
- 114
Hey everyone. Recently my computer has been locking up 100% in INS. I will be playing fine then all the sudden my entire rig will lock up.
Specs:
CPU: Pentium 4 HT Prescott 2.8ghz overclocked to 3.20ghz
MotherBoard: Asrock 4Coredual-sata2 pt880 LGA775
Ram: 2 gigs DDR2 667
Graphics: ATI x1650 pro AGP x8
Hard Drive: 80 gig IDE SG Barracuda
Powersupply: 200 Watt Dell
Im guessing its the power supply. My CPU runs at 35C under full load so it cant be overheating.
Sometimes after restarting the computer I can hear windows start but I dont have video. Restarting again fixes that.
Specs:
CPU: Pentium 4 HT Prescott 2.8ghz overclocked to 3.20ghz
MotherBoard: Asrock 4Coredual-sata2 pt880 LGA775
Ram: 2 gigs DDR2 667
Graphics: ATI x1650 pro AGP x8
Hard Drive: 80 gig IDE SG Barracuda
Powersupply: 200 Watt Dell
Im guessing its the power supply. My CPU runs at 35C under full load so it cant be overheating.
Sometimes after restarting the computer I can hear windows start but I dont have video. Restarting again fixes that.












