**SIG OF THE WEEK (SOTW) Vote #17 Vote Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
5,891


egosotwbanner2.png


Rules:
READ ME​

* Do not vote for yourself.
* Sig with most votes by Monday will be the winner.
* Finally. if you vote, post in the thread. This is only open for a short time, so let's keep it visible in New Posts as much as possible.

I would like to say thank you to everyone that participated.​


SOTW: Week #17
Theme: Animals

seaNNN
sdzoophotoshop.png


KillZone
21mt1xv.png


Mikkel
monkeyninja.gif


Rellik
sotw_017.png


Edge
eGOsigcontest.png


Koolaid
animal.jpg


Confined
spyhamster.jpg


ShadoHunter
SOTW17-1.jpg


Quest
sotw17.png


!WoodStock!
ChessySig.jpg


Officer-Pie
SOTW17.png


PurpleNurple
Sig_octopus.png

​
 
READ ME FIRST!

DUE TO THE FORUM HAVING A LIMIT OF 10 POLL OPTIONS, I AM ASKING FOR EACH VOTER TO MAKE A NEW REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND CLEARLY TYPE WHO THEY VOTE FOR IN THIS FORMAT:

Your choice:
Additional Comments:

any post without this format will be removed and the vote will be null. Plus, do not edit your vote, or it will be deleted.
​
 
Your choice: Quest
Additional Comments: I actually get this liked that book myself ;)
 
Your choice: Purple Nurple
Additional Comments: There were quite a few really good ones this week, they all made me laugh, but I think I'm gonna go with PN.
 
Choice: PurpleNurple
Comments:
Man.. Every week the posts are getting better and better... I really had to THINK about who to vote for this week. I spent about 10 minutes going over them... There were several that were damn close choices for me... Good work EVERYONE!
 
Your choice:Confined
Additional Comments: kittehs need to do a spy check >.>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top