Zero711's Birthday Present - Another GMod background!

Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
101
Happy birthday, Zero! Anyone who likes it is free to use it as their background. :3

1440x900 version:


1024x768 version:


@Carmine: Yeah, the TF2 ragdolls in particular don't like it when you push their limbs back too far. Funky stuff like that ends up happening. :P

@nightcall: Haha, reminds me of the first part of the Meet the Scout video.

@Zero711: Glad you like it! :3
 
Last edited:
Looking at it his left shoulder is sorta weird it seems flat, but I understand that just happens with ragdolls alot.

Other than that is all around a great job.
 
The soldiers wrist looks broken and I felt like the picture was incomplete ( I wanted to scroll down just a little bit, maybe to the point where the demos beer hand connects to the body)

Other than that though, very great concept. Shame I'm not a soldier guy :(
 
Wow, thats pretty good. Happy belated b-day btw, Zero.

If he didn't have the drink and launcher in his hand I wouldn't think it was from Gmod, it looks so realistic.
 
Right click, set as desktop background, thank Sneaky, realize that I feel like the Soldier when I rocket jump up there and there's already someone up there which results in a "hello there" moment rivaling the hilarity of rocket jumping up to C point from the ground and not quite making it up there, but just enough to see the spy capping the point so I can shoot a rocket and (this sentence is reaching its end) say "peekaboo". Thanks a bunch Sneaky.
Happy belated b-day btw, Zero.
Actually my bday is today so I don't see how its belated. Thank you though.
 
Oooh ok My bad, you had your party last night on Gravel so I wasn't sure if it was last night or tonight. Happy 16th anyway! =D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top