Help!!!

Griffen

Rookie
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
75
Someone hacked my Steam account and changed my PW so I can't login!
Before this happened, I was sent a invite by a guy named ::.

If you every see me, hear me say I quit OR ANYTHING, it's not me.
Someone tell Steam that this has happened.. I don't want to have to start another account and loose my achievements and stuff..
contact me here or on Xfire. kilts12345.

PLEASE I'M BEGING YOU!
 
contact valve and let them know what happened, they should be able to resolve the issue for you.
 
http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=66273
What did you do? I hope you didn't do anything from ^
Actually I got 2 invites last night, one of them tried 2 hack me almost upfront by saying he had 2 copies of L4D2 and would give 1 2 me if I gave him my account to install. His profile had 4 friends (one of whom was the other inviter) and no games on. Simply removed him.
Other than that, yes, as Mr Grip said, contact, but contact Steam, not Valve. Steam is the one in charge of the profiles, Valve simply supplies the games. You don't need a Steam account to tell them you were hacked, I think you just need some of your CD keys.
 
you might want to talk to an advisor or division leader so they can know whats going on in case that guy comes on our servers and gets you in trouble
 
ugh, that same guy tried me. c'mon guys, think about it, has steam ever used a .tk address???

Answer: NO

Follow up: Does any legit business operate out of .tk?

Answer: Imma go with NO again
 
Finally got it back, but the guy changed alot of my settings...
He even removed some of my friends on it... And groups...
 
That shady dirt merchant! At least your back in action, hope to see ya on the servers dude. Be careful in the future, check people to make sure they are legit.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top