No servers

Cpt. Kirk

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
1,095
I need some help. When I launch Day of Defeat Source and try to find a server, there are none, well actually I only get one. It's in my favorites, it's an eGO Donner :). But when I go to the internet tab and hit refresh all it comes up with nothing. The only thing that has changed is I did install a new mouse and keyboard (both from Razer), which did have drivers and firmware but I don't see how that possible could interfere with steam or Day of Defeat or the servers. Please help or there will no longer be a Cpt. Kirk to kill or battle with online :(.
 
I'm not 100% sure what your problem is, but if you would like, I would be more than willing to assist you. Hit me up on steam and I'll see what I can do.

Do you have any kind of firewall installed?
 
After I start the game and I click on "find servers" there are none to connect to. Under the internet tab after I click "refresh all" there are no servers. There is no list. It is just blank.

@ShadowBlade72: I did add you on steam.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top