Fallout 3 Got some dance moves!

Cheez

Forum Fiend
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
661
So I got bored one day and decided to boot up Fallout 3 along with 3 other dlc. Anyway I got into mods and I just had to share this with the rest of you who play.


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9pmfVMXwBk[/ame]


For those curious to how his did this, he used the mod here.
http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=634 :w00t:

Its awesome. :laugh:
 
Last edited:
Who cares if it's a post-apocalyptic world hell bent on trying to survive while other people and/or creatures try to kill, maul, steal, and generally torture the rest of the world?

There is always time to dance.
 
Who cares if it's a post-apocalyptic world hell bent on trying to survive while other people and/or creatures try to kill, maul, steal, and generally torture the rest of the world?

There is always time to dance.

amen to that bro!
there is nothing to live for..if you dont have dance!
 
Hahaha...The breakdance and the Running Man parts were the best...
 
Any man that can do all that in heavy armor deserves a medal or new perk.
 
^ this

I just watched that video 12 times in a row, not because I wanted to, my eyes exploded from the epic win the first time around and I had to sit here and wait for a doctor to come fix my eyes, unfortunatly he then watched the video and I aint no eye fixer.

Long story short I need a stimpack.
 
^^I see your safety dance, and raise you an interior crocodile alligator -
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Hn0yM00Fo[/ame]
 
Does Turk from scrubs do the interior crocodile alligator? I think not... He does the safety dance...
 
Does Rick Astley do the Safety Dance?

Nope.

Cracadile Aligator ~

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgZh5cefw6U[/ame]
 
Last edited:
thread_hijack.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top