Easy 1k!

Jubei

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
1,339
Want an easy $1000 casino cash?

Do this: Be the first to post a screen shot that has me in it BEFORE I play tonight (in about 8 hours).

This HAS to be a screen shot of my player model and NOT of the score board.

I will check this thread right before I get on to play and will award the first poster that has the screen shot a $1000.

Once I actually get on a server (most likely Black Mesa) the bounty will expire and I'll post saying as much.

GET TO IT!
 
Here's a kicker - you'll get 5k if it shows me as a G or e!

10k if it shows me as either =(e)= Stooopid or =(eG)= Stooopid!

Stooopid was the first name I played under here at eGO... go look at my HLX, you'll see.

Bounty will ONLY be for the FIRST post - so if somebody posts one as me as an O first then that person wins - doesn't matter if you have a 5k or 10k worthy shot! (Although I'd like to see it)
 
I'm pretty sure your the heavy

cp_blackmesa_final0002.jpg
 
Indeed it is...It has his player model in the picture as well...
 
Ok, I'll count that.

It's on Black Mesa (where I hang out a bunch).
It has 3 of the classes I play - demo, pyro and heavy.

So I'll cough up a cool 1k.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top