Annoying problem.....

Monahov

Active Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
395
Well its not really a problem but its really annoying.

Every time i turn my computer on, no icons on the desktop is showing, and that is really annoying. I can fix it by doing this : Right click, show, show desktop icons. I have to do this twice because its already showing the mark that means that the icons are supose to show... in other words i have to deactive my desktop icons and then active them so i can see them.

I have NO idea at all how or why this could have happened, and now i would like some help if anyone knows how to fix this.

I will give you some info about my computer.

1. Its a Asus laptop
2. I got Vista (wich acording to me is a total fail)
3. Graphic : ATI RADEON HD 3470

If there is any more information that you need tell me and i look it up.
I would really like some help with this because its so annoying!

Mona
 
Go to ASUS Power4Gear on your computer, and change your power plan to "High Preformance". It's mostly likely set on "Quiet Office". Alternatively, under the "Quiet Office" setting, there is an option to Enable/Disable desktop options. Choose whichever works for you.
 
Well it was not set on Quiet Office but i did change it to High Performence anyway and it helped.

Thanks alot Jaxory :thumbup1:

Your the best :laugh:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top