F Fluffy McCuddles I made one post Joined Sep 29, 2007 Messages 1 Sep 29, 2007 #1 Me Fluffy McCuddles and my friend blink and your dead...plz explain guys? I was just playin and i got kicked and banned?
Me Fluffy McCuddles and my friend blink and your dead...plz explain guys? I was just playin and i got kicked and banned?
W WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!!! EGO Addict Joined Jul 9, 2006 Messages 1,238 Sep 29, 2007 #2 Please post a thread in the 'Contest Ban' forum, and read the stickies there.
M mister blonde EGO Addict Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 1,345 Sep 29, 2007 #3 This MIGHT have something to do with it...somebody also mentioned an rcon hacker....alias "eGO hey".... http://edgegamers.us/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?111061
This MIGHT have something to do with it...somebody also mentioned an rcon hacker....alias "eGO hey".... http://edgegamers.us/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?111061
H Hugo Maximus Poster Joined Jan 23, 2007 Messages 151 Sep 29, 2007 #4 they are fixing it yall just chill more info later