new helmet!!!!

[quote1191192167=Tex_Cowboy[JONES]]
Helmets??? what is this a moto clan...lol Nice guys, i wish i still had my bike. maybe in a year or so i bump up too a HD. Right now i'll just stick to off-roding with my truck.
[/quote1191192167]


lol yeah...maybe this should be moved to off-topic... :)
 
Well hell, now I have to post mine:

n639411718_120666_1030.jpg


This is the best one I can find of the front:
n639411718_224007_1412.jpg


Scorpion EXO-700 Scorpion chameleon paint job.
 
I've riding for almost 25+ years...yes crashes are going to happen. I've had many...the last major one, made me quit riding for 7 years. I highsided on my way to the Palos Verdes switch backs going about 80mph.

There's an old saying..."They're two types of riders...those that have been down...and those that are going down..."

I avoid riding the streets these days, I do the canyons of SoCal every once in a while. I try to do more track days now...

Here's me at Willow Springs :)

normal_IMG_3048b.jpg

normal_IMG_2124b.jpg

Here's my tires after one track day:
normal_Tires_004.jpg
 
Dang cole, there ain't a single chicken strip on those tires! Nice.

This was me practicing launches a few weeks after I got my VROD:
DSCN0034_original.jpg


Random pic:
DSCN0077.jpg


And the beast herself:
DSCN0113.jpg


There's a closed road that belongs to the 3M plant across the street from my neighborhood. the only thing on this road is a fire station and a half mile straightaway. I went out and marked a 1/4 mile and that's where I practice.
 
hehe...yeah Willow Springs is famous for its Turn 9 at 140+ mph...that will take care of chicken strips real fast lol.

Love that Scorpion ex-700 MOP. I was looking at that helmet at the bike show but my wife said she'll kill me if I bought another helmet. :P
 
sexy sexy bikes can wait till i get my old beater for 1000$ lol yah my dad almost died in a crash once... i lady ran a redlight and t-boned him!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top