SCE league interest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to join but it depends on the time and day it will be mostly about the day though. otherwise COUNT ME IN!!!!
 
OK, just to clarify, this is not a league, it is a tournament and we hope to host several a year and that maybe in time other clans can host some as well. Again, this is not a league. I Do hope you guys enjoy yourselves and that you come away with a good feeling about how this is run. I am working hard to make this as even a playing field for everyone so that all participants have fun and will want to return for future tournaments.
 
Oh I understand now, thanks for the clarification! Wheww! Hey Ice are you the one putting people on the bracket or whats going on there cause I see people saying that they "are in"...
Just wondering man...
 
server ip up. and pimp when i have a full team with steam id's i will be submitting it yes but at the moment i have one person. so hurry up send me your steam id's
 
Make sure your going through LIGHTNINGCOUNT! He is still the INS Scrim / Event Advisor!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top