Blackmesa Bounties!

I am gonna crank open the pot with a 20000 casino cash drop for domination on:

MASTERPIECE

Need a screenie !
 
Aww Nice Sabion! I was aiming for him as well, but they always leave when I am 1 kill away from dominating them D:
 
Last edited:
Hahaha, it took me over an hour to get him...He kept randomly blowing me up =/ Almost got Holy afterwards too but he left =(
 
I am gonna crank open the pot with a 20000 casino cash drop for domination on:

MASTERPIECE

Need a screenie !

Are you kidding buga! you don't seem to realise that I rush everywhere and always get dominated!...I'll need to hide in vents I guess :P
 
Im in no rush to get my cash, I'll just get everyone on the list and collect it all at once =)
 
Yay! No bounty on me! Of course I'm not good enough to deserve a bounty.:facewall:

And now to see if I can somehow dominate Yankee or Iron Horse with my huntsman. :confused1:
 
Are you kidding buga! you don't seem to realise that I rush everywhere and always get dominated!...I'll need to hide in vents I guess :P

OMG would you adam and eve it !!!

I got the domination on Masterpiece last night on mesa and I have the screenie to prove it. bwahahahahaha, seeing as no one claimed it before me.

I WIN ... Bwahahahahahahaah
 
Congratulation buga, you proved yourself good enough to dominate me while playing with my FALCON! you're so good :P

At least when I look at my sig I feel better :)
 
:Oexcuses excuses, we have a saying that says:

A bad workman always blames his tools:blush:

which goes to say that its not necessarily the falcon at fault:thumbup:
 
Back
Top