Hello Guys and Gals!

Wally_Higgins

Active Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
379
Hey guys just thought I would introduce myself and say Hello!
Im from the DOD division but have recently started playing CS, especially on the zombie server! I played with a bunch of people last night! Anyway my real name is Matt, I am 24, I live in Los Angeles CA, I am a volunteer fire fighter and an EMT.
Looking forward to gaming with the resta yas! See you guys in the zombie survival world!
Wally
 
Cool, hope to see you around! And good job being a fire fighter and EMT, Your saving lives and I hope you realize that ;)
 
i played with you all morning long haha
it was amazing <3 wally :)
 
Hey, i'm glad your here! You can help me kill some more zombies :P

Anyway, have fun!

Have you tried Jail yet?
 
Shhh, dont tell anyone I said this but..CSS is the most awesome division ;) Pfft, TF2 Jail? DoD Zombies? Nah...we are epic winzorz. :P ;)
 
i hope to play with u more often i just played with u in the zombie server.
 
HAHA! Ruth it was pretty amazing! I have played jail before but I Epic fail at CT! I need to look into the rules more. its fun but zombies have my <3!
thanks for all the welcomes gents!
 
There is also highschool, and dust, office, and Italy...


ZOMBIES!! :)
 
hey whats up i saw you in there you were owning me when i was a zombie
 

Latest posts

Back
Top