P Phoenixxx Wright Famous Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 502 Jul 13, 2009 #1 I'm playing on a computer with an Intel Express Chipset graphics card. I hit lag spikes every three seconds, which is annoying. So help me. ;-;
I'm playing on a computer with an Intel Express Chipset graphics card. I hit lag spikes every three seconds, which is annoying. So help me. ;-;
M Mr Grip Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 283 Jul 13, 2009 #2 Your graphics might not be up to spec with the game requirements. You can always check here...http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest This should give you an idea where your weakest link is.
Your graphics might not be up to spec with the game requirements. You can always check here...http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest This should give you an idea where your weakest link is.
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Jul 13, 2009 #3 Try quantums little config, for high fps.. http://www.dieall.de/da2008/index.php?mod=articles&action=view&id=40
Try quantums little config, for high fps.. http://www.dieall.de/da2008/index.php?mod=articles&action=view&id=40
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Jul 13, 2009 #4 Try not playing the game and sending me a new graphics card. http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87285 That might solve the problem.
Try not playing the game and sending me a new graphics card. http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87285 That might solve the problem.
D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 Jul 14, 2009 #5 Spikes every three seconds? Anti virus maybe?