Heres my new vid intro

Thanks for the feedback guys, glad you guys like it...one thing though and I was just wondering. Does anyone think its to short or perhaps I should have the words burn in a diff way or keep it as is?

Keep it as is, the worst thing about some videos, is the long boring intro, yours is perfectly timed. Great job again.
 
i like how you start the video with action (instead of a intro) and give bits and pieces of intro as the video is rolling. The burning effects on the words is PERFECT. Some final tweaks, and touch ups and this think will freaking rock.

Very good work Dingo.
 
Very nice video FD!

You are developing some real talent - keep it up!

I agree with StickyFingers - keep it short like it is now...

PS - I assume the burning text is a subliminal tribute to all us pyros? ;)
 
I was excited at first.....then while watching I was reminded that you back stab me waaaay to much whenever we play, and I started to cry while watching.

Thanks
 
This is looking good man. Very good start. I think the timing is spot on, I wouldn't make it any longer.
 
Nice, the way you mixed the "intro" with action was very... professional, I guess is the word.

Also, I haven't played against you for a while, but somehow in Black Mesa I remember I used to always have totally dumb luck and foil your spy attempts in the vents. That was before the update, so I imagine you could whoop me now.
 
Couple quick suggestions:

Could you put an apostrophe after "beggin"? It's a bit pedagogical, but I always feel like you misspelled "begin".

Don't know if sound effects are necessary for the fire bits. I kind of like the simplicity but its a personal taste thing.

Otherwise, excellent video, good use of timing, wonderful music choice, and very cleanly edited. Can't wait for the final product!
 
Couple quick suggestions:

Could you put an apostrophe after "beggin"? It's a bit pedagogical, but I always feel like you misspelled "begin".

Don't know if sound effects are necessary for the fire bits. I kind of like the simplicity but its a personal taste thing.

Otherwise, excellent video, good use of timing, wonderful music choice, and very cleanly edited. Can't wait for the final product!

Yeh, to fix things like this are easy. Now if I wanted to change the type of effects Ive got, id have to figure out how to create those effects in the first place or watch a tutorial that shows it. Glad you guys like it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top