S soilder198 I made one post Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 14 Jul 13, 2009 #1 I just need to know if I need to go advanced to post my sig, or will it be there if i use quick reply.
I just need to know if I need to go advanced to post my sig, or will it be there if i use quick reply.
R rayne Forum Fiend Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 658 Jul 13, 2009 #2 if it's saved in your account settings, it should appear with all quick posts so theres no need to go advanced
if it's saved in your account settings, it should appear with all quick posts so theres no need to go advanced
S soilder198 I made one post Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 14 Jul 13, 2009 #3 rayne said: if it's saved in your account settings, it should appear with all quick posts so theres no need to go advanced Click to expand... Thx, no1 else needs to reply now.
rayne said: if it's saved in your account settings, it should appear with all quick posts so theres no need to go advanced Click to expand... Thx, no1 else needs to reply now.