Hello dods!

DeadAimGunCon

Forum Fiend
=(eG)=
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
608
Hi! I am Bpo 678. I'm from the CS:S division, and i would like to play with you guys a little more. I'd like to progress in all of the divisions except for INS and COD. Well i'll see you guys around.

Btw, which DOD:S server is the best? :P
 
Hey wassup, welcome to DOD:S :thumbup: All the servers are fun but I myself really like the Flash and Donner servers ;) check those out.
 
Strand is like D-Day maps

if you are on ailles you have to blew up 4 objectives and try not get killed by MGs :)
if you are on axis you have to defend your base and objectives
 
Lol ok guys thanks i think i'm gonna stick with flash and kalt for a bit. I have to try out strand
 
I always get totally pwned on Strand. I can't win on either side. But it's a lot of fun, almost like playing a movie, but with a lot less actors.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top