Dod:s

DeadAimGunCon

Forum Fiend
=(eG)=
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
608
Hey guys, just a little note here. I'm not going to be on CS:S as much. I'm going to be playing DOD:S for a little bit now. But don't worry, i'll be popping in on CS:S every now and then. CS:S is still my primary division.

I know you guys will miss me :biggrin: Haha jk

Soo...yeah. I'll be seeing you guys on Zombie mod though. :)

I still love you guys way more than DODS :P
 
awwwww then ill see you around bpo
are u mad just cuz u couldnt make it to tthe helicopter that one round???
 
awwwww then ill see you around bpo
are u mad just cuz u couldnt make it to tthe helicopter that one round???

*looks down* Yes :( Jk lol nah i'm just gonna try to get well known around eGO and not just the CS:S division
 
GOOD-BYE

wait i live with you -_-

and yeah don't get into DoD:S because once you get into it, its almost impossible to get out, fun game though :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top