zombie massacre lol :P

Ruthless

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
3,464
so the other day i was playing zm on the tx_highschool map and i was running around with no hiding spot finally found one just before almost getting knifed
the rest = history lal.
zm_tx_highschoolbeta70001.jpg

sorry if i broke the forum lol :P
 
DOH! My name is on there! I would have gotten you too if wasnt for your darn deagle bullets piercing my undead head!
 
lol were you on the day there were like 10 cts running out of final elivator 1 and like 23 zombies rushed out of elivator 2 and they like massacerd the cts it was funny!...... i was a ct tho lol
 
Nice kill streak there, mate.

Sadly for me, I've only killed 4 in a single round. I focus more on surviving the round on a good spot.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top